AIM
none

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

GODLIKE

This is a legendary piece of artwork and flash animation that generations to come will still love watching and studying from.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

99834987 OUT OF 10!

Awesome! 5/5!!! I love you ego!!!!

GunChest Episode 03_01 GunChest Episode 03_01

Pretty good

Great animation some humor awesome action decent story.... This is preatty good!

GunChest responds:

Thank...review...next episode will open next week
pl~ keep watch...

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Classic, and still awesome

This is a classic masterpiece :3 So much customization and things to do. This is flash at its best.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

Not for me

Basically, youre sitting there mixing things. Woo hoo. There are no real game aspects here, its like playing checkers without a board. 2/10 for effort 1/5 on the vote.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Im giving this a 2 for the effort that was put into it. However, this is nothing but a washed up game based on washed up memes and jokes. You can skip with S+K after a minute? Really? Very lame IMO. Like I said 2/10 for effort and 1/5 on the vote.

EpicState(T.O.F) EpicState(T.O.F)

If you do acid.

Do it to this song.

Cant stop listening to this song.

10/10 Downloaded and frequently playing it.

It really evokes alot of emotion and gave me chill bumps, gahhhddd make more ffs.

TheOnlyFool responds:

YEAAAHHHHH!!!!......... But I don't do acid :P

Requiem of a Dream - Club Requiem of a Dream - Club

It was decent.

I really enjoyed the song and i downloaded it, however, you really did trample a masterpiece. One thing you really have to learn if your going to be in music is that recreating classics (Especially true masterpieces) never gets anywhere. More people will always like the classic (On the large scale) sure newgrounds likes it but if you put this on spotify or perhaps got a spot in pandora it wouldnt be near as popular. Overall the song was put together very well, nicely maintained bps, and great sound quality. 4 out of 5 on page and 8/10 for review. Nice job but remember creating your own masterpiece is the way to go :)

Stormrise Stormrise

No...Just no.......

Every pre-Pubesent fag on newgrounds obviously loves this song BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE WORST PIECES OF OVERRATED SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD. The only person in this that sounds halfway fucking decent is the drummer and i feel sorry for him because he has to put up with VERY poor lead and rythm... This song is so repetitive and horrible....I personally play guitar and have been for 17 and a half years and i know what good songs sound like and this isnt one of them. I mean seriously come on MY 9 YEAR OLD BROTHER JUST WALKED IN HERE AND PICKED UP THE GUITAR WHIPPED THIS SONGS ASS! GET IN GEAR AND MAKE SOMETHING GOOD.... Fucking horrible song gave it a 2 for decent drumming,,,,

DGF-Azazel responds:

You know, people like you really entertain me... Entertain with pity... Damn it's fun, sometimes, I'll just watch people walking around, and I'll see the fat old guys with sweaters, and the people in business suits who think they're the shit, and I laugh and laugh and laugh. You're like that. You're a fat old guy in a business suit with a sweater pulled over it.