AIM
none

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Classic, and still awesome

This is a classic masterpiece :3 So much customization and things to do. This is flash at its best.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

Not for me

Basically, youre sitting there mixing things. Woo hoo. There are no real game aspects here, its like playing checkers without a board. 2/10 for effort 1/5 on the vote.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Im giving this a 2 for the effort that was put into it. However, this is nothing but a washed up game based on washed up memes and jokes. You can skip with S+K after a minute? Really? Very lame IMO. Like I said 2/10 for effort and 1/5 on the vote.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Feels unfinished

I honestly dont know why but this game feels unfinished to me. Perhaps a sequel would help :)

Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Lots of fun

I love the fact that you can only place certain towers on certain elements. It really adds a very deep effect on the game play. I would give a 10 but I feel that adding at least one more element or some other aspect would complete this game. 9/10 5/5

Weapons Maths Destruction Weapons Maths Destruction

This is sh** >:C

This is horrible WHY FRONTPAGE? WTF

errollww responds:

I submitted a formal request to have you installed as "Cheif Newgrounds Front Page Overlord," I just hope it goes through and we can enjoy quality submissions once more.

Pimp My Scare Crow Pimp My Scare Crow

LOL

LOL this is funny and not bad for your first but it does need more things in it perhaps not only can you pimp your scarecrow but you can MAKE your own scare crow too! =))

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awesome

-----0---0-2---2-----7-2333----5-84--
7-2---1---26-0---7------0---------0--
---40--8---0------0---1-----2---3-22-
--1----c---b1----3-3325-4---7--1-----
----1-----1---c---c-----0-----0--8---
2-----4-4-0--60---a--4--7---7--5----6 --8-1-----77796-6--6---6-a---a--- My like 5th song its OK no promises its more head bang than my usual ownage solos and stuffz JUST LISTEN TO IT

-Red- -Red-

sweet

4875 seconds is my record sweet game make more!!!!!!! 10 of 10

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

AMAZING!!!!!! MAKE MORE!!!!!!

MORE!!!!! WE WANT MORE@!!!!!!!!